Saturday, February 25, 2012

Overheard

Here's a partial list of frequently heard phrases in our home:

Aw-right.

any sentence starting with "BUT..."

But I'm HUN-GRY.

... and they died on the cross.
Basically every read Bible story ends this way.  
Example: the story of the plagues: "and the frogs were so happy that they died on the cross."

I'm a ghost.  RAWR!

I Love You.

Where is tiger?

I'm Thirs-Ty.

Thank you God for .....  and .... (not sure what these words are) and thank you for Daddy in India and thank you for this blessed day. In Jesus Name, Amen.

We're not going to do bad things.

What we can do?

You have my sword!  You have my bones! (Thank you Veggie Tales Lord of the Beans)

But I'm not SLEEP-EEEY.

We didn't do bad things.

But it's too SCARE-EY!

What I can help you with?

What does ____ mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment